General terms and conditions of Marelin Cosmetics when conducting games on Facebook
These General Terms and Conditions govern the terms, conditions and manner of participation in the game which is organized by Marelin Cosmetics GmbH DE 315943673, with registered office and address 76133 Karlsruhe, Leopoldstr.8, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
The general conditions of the game are published on the website owned by the Organizer - www.marelin.de
І. Description of the game, conditions for participation
1. The game is played online, through the web page and the Facebook page
2. Only able-bodied individuals over the age of 18 who have liked the Facebook page can participate in the game: https: //www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/
Participation in the game is not tied to a purchase!
1.To claim participation in the game, the participant must perform the following actions in succession
2. Visit the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/
3. Like it and share it on Facebook, the page https://www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/
4. To fulfill all the conditions specified in the specific game
III. Determining the winners
The winners are chosen at random with Zufallsgenerator and announced on the website www.marelin.de and on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/
IV. Prizes, receiving prizes
The winners receive the pre-announced prize
1. Winners are notified by personal notice within 48 (forty-eight) hours after being announced on the website www.marelin.de and on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/
2. Winners must confirm their details and wish to receive the prize by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address email@example.com within 48 (forty-eight) hours. A confirmation sent thereafter is considered invalid. If the winners refuse to receive the prize or do not confirm their details by replying to the e-mail sent by the Organizers within 48 hours, the prizes are given to the next participants, who are randomly selected again with Zufallsgenerator
3. Winning Entrants are not entitled to receive a monetary equivalent of the prize.
4. The winning Participants receive the prize by courier to the address indicated by them in advance in the confirmation e-mail. In case of unsuccessful receipt (the person was not found at the address), the Winning Entrants must cover the costs of resending. Upon receipt of the prize, the respective winning Participant should present an identity document and fill in a handover protocol. Participants who do not meet the requirements of these General Terms and Conditions are not entitled to receive a Prize.
6. By accepting these general terms and conditions, the participant is considered informed that any material profit whose market price is over BGN 30 is taxable within the meaning of Art. 13 para 1 item 21 of the law on personal income taxes and the participant is obliged to declare this profit in his annual tax return to a national revenue agency. The organizer is obliged together with any material profit (prize) with a market value over BGN 30 to provide and provide to a participant who has won the prize worth over BGN 30, a certificate / official note or other document certifying the value of the prize. The winner of the prize may use the certificate / official note or the document certifying the value of the prize when submitting his / her annual tax return in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Income Tax Act.
V. Compliance with the General Terms and Conditions
1. By sharing the page with the above comment, the Participant declares that he is familiar with these General Terms, agrees with their terms and undertakes to abide by them unconditionally.
VI. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
1. In order to periodically supplement and modify the game and its improvement and expansion, the General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Organizer at any time during the period of the game.
2. Amendments and supplements to these General Terms and Conditions are published on www.marein.de and on the Facebook page of the Organizer and enter into force for all Participants on the day of their publication.
3. The Organizer terminates the participation of a Participant who has explicitly stated by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org to the Organizer that he does not agree with the amendments to the General Terms and Conditions.
4. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to terminate the Game at any time by announcing this in accordance with paragraph 13 above. In these cases, no compensation is due to the participants.
5. The Organizer has the irrevocable right to extend the term of the Game, after publishing a notice on www.marelin.de and on the Facebook page of the Organizer.
VII. Intellectual property rights. Publicity
1. All Participants agree that their personal data may be used by the Organizer for the purposes of this game, including to publish on the Internet and Facebook page the names (usernames of the participants) of the participants and to be used in advertising the game. and its award, as well as products and services of the Organizer.
2. The materials published on the Internet addresses https://www.facebook.com/MarelinCosmetics/ and www.marelin.de are protected by copyright and related rights and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, published, used or transferred in any form and manner without the prior written consent of the copyright and related rights owner.
3. The content of the game is available for viewing by any visitor, but only Participants who have fulfilled the condition can participate in the game.
VIII. Limitation of liability
1. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Participant declares that his participation in the game is entirely at his own risk and responsibility. The Organizer is not responsible for any damages caused to the Participant during the participation in the game, unless they are caused intentionally.
2. The Organizer is not responsible for the inability to ensure participation in the game in the event of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems with the global Internet and the provision of services beyond the control of the Organizer.
3. The Organizer is not responsible for any interference or technical problems that prevent the use of the website due to the operation of the equipment of the Participant.
4. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Participant declares that he is aware of the possibility of possible interruptions and other difficulties in making the Internet connection to the website of the game, which may occur regardless of the care taken by the Organizer. The Participant declares that he will not claim any compensation from the Organizer for lost profits, damages or inconveniences due to the above interruptions or difficulties of the Internet connection, including the capacity of this connection.
5. The organizer does not guarantee that participation in the game will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free of errors, as far as it is beyond his capabilities, control and will. The organizer is not responsible for loss of stored information, system crashes or technical problems related to participation in the game.
XII. Other terms
1. In case the Participant has indicated an invalid e-mail box, the statement will be considered received only by sending it by the Organizer, even if it has not been received.
2. The parties declare that if any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions proves to be invalid, this will not lead to the invalidity of the General Terms and Conditions, other clauses or parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
3. The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.
4. All costs related to the participation of the Participant for participation in the game, such as access to the Internet, etc., except for the costs that according to these General Terms are borne by the Organizer, are at the expense of the Participant.
5. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill, including following the above procedure. In case no agreement is reached, the dispute is referred to the competent Bulgarian court based in Sofia.
6. Employees of the Organizer and members of their families are not allowed to participate in the game.
These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on February 8, 2019.